1.0 Is the Loneliest Number — Matt Mullenweg
…if you’re not embarrassed when you ship your first version you waited too long.
Usage is like oxygen for ideas. You can never fully anticipate how an audience is going to react to something you’ve created until it’s out there. That means every moment you’re working on something without it being in the public it’s actually dying, deprived of the oxygen of the real world.
- Day4 – How we screwed (almost) the whole Apple community
- Matt Mullenweg: State of the Word 2012
- Video: My Blackberry Is Not Working!
- A Sister’s Eulogy for Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs 1955 – 2011
- “How much does a website cost?” and other pricing questions | Folyo Blog
- Why Your Company Should Have a Creed – Matt Mullenweg
- How to shoot yourself in the foot (it’s a joke, lighten up!)
- Malaysia Gambles on Processing Rare Earths
- European Unions One charger for all