Posts tagged Manchester United
This is just one of a billion reasons why I love United. This song was sung during the 2006/2007 season. This version was sung after the 3-2 win over AC Milan in the Champions League semi-final at Old Trafford. United lost the semi-final 2nd leg but still managed to win the Premiership back from Chelsea later that month!
Mourinho are you listening?
You’d better keep the trophy glistening.
Coz we’ll be back in May
To take it away
Walking in a Fergie wonderland!
- @charlesyeo yea i knew it was a joke in reply to charlesyeo #
- @natalidelconte i somehow doubt @malusbrutus is capable of behaving himself in reply to natalidelconte #
- man united leading 1-0 against inter but they’re playing like shit! #
- @Zee they’re not playing well though in reply to Zee #
- 2-0 to united! #
- man united getting sloppy again #manunited #inter #
- luis figo coming on for inter, anderson on for united #manunited #inter #cl #
- not one of scholes better games for united but he got the job done #manunited #inter #cl #
- 2-0 to united, not the best game but they did just enough. they’ll have to play better if they want to beat liverpool though. #manunited #cl #
- RT @apeatling: I love that Beckham doesn’t mention LA Galaxy at the end of this video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7937029.stm #
- @apeatling i like how he says ‘it was never abt the money’. if that’s the case, then why did he go to LA in the first place?! in reply to apeatling #
- three children wrongfully removed but UK law prevents them being returned to family http://url.ie/174s what is the world coming to? #
- RT @manutd_updates: Hansen backs Giggs for PFA award http://litturl.com/xme -> about time he won it! #
- it’s amazing how many ‘buy a degree’ spam emails are going around these days #
- is it still called debugging if you’re trying to debug a bug that actually isn’t there? #
- anyone know if it’s possible to get mod_auth_mysql working on litespeed? #
- @czajkowski i was trying (unsuccessfully) to set up a network printer on my house mate’s notebook… in reply to czajkowski #
- @jjriv I’m not a big fan of RoR but I’ll check it out anyway…thx in reply to jjriv #
- i think I have to spice up pyTwit a little…it’s next to impossible to track replies #
- omg this is embarassing. I built in a command to show replies in pyTwit but I forgot I put it there…great developer I’m turning out to be #
- thank God for berbatov…champions back on top (come on United!) #
- @photomatt manual translation available if you’re desperate…don’t worry my translations are open source as well in reply to photomatt #
- just combined the user tables for both my blogs. trying to configure trac to work with it as well but without success so far… #
- ah found another bug in pytwit. the ‘tweet’ command goes into a loop when the status is too long #